Monday, November 26, 2012

Welcome!



Hello Everyone!  My name is Eric and this is my unbiased review blog of my Denver Colorado's dining experiences.

I'm glad you decided to drop by and I hope my experiences (both good and bad) will lead you to the most enjoyable Denver dining experiences!!

A little about myself...  I'm have been a foodie since I was able to hold a fork!  I had the great fortune of having parents that have a great love of the gastronomy arts and passed that along to me.  I view the dining experience as a whole...

PS..  Please give me your opinions and personal reviews!!!  I welcome and hope for comments on my reviews (both good and bad).  My goal for this blog is to create a forum to discuss all things Denver Dining.

Again, thanks for stopping by!!



64T4KPZMT7DY


No comments:

Post a Comment